Tuesday, October 4, 2011

On The Road Again 20

On this chilly New England evening on the 4th of October I am sitting in the RV with the laptop on my lap.  I must admit, I’m not feeling terribly witty or motivated to write tonight.  I think I can manage one little paragraph.  We had a GREAT couple of days with our Hannah Monet on the Smith Campus these past few days.  We had some really good meals; we laughed with Hannah and her friends;  the dogs ran in green pastures and swam in the campus lake; I did Hannah’s laundry and helped her re-organize her room and we had some good conversations with our 21 year old, amazingly centered, passionate, kind, intelligent and beautiful Hannah.  And I’m sad tonight after saying goodbye to my daughter and that’s why I don’t feel like writing.  But I’ll send some pictures.

Tomorrow morning we pull out of this RV park in the Northampton area and head South to Washington DC where we will pick up Ken and  begin the celebration of Eli’s Ph.D.! 

I look forward to keeping you posted.

1 comment:

  1. You're a good mom! It's hard to let them grow up, but grow up they must and have THEIR life. You will always be a part of it. Hannah's qualities are the result of great parenting.

    ReplyDelete